Adobe stock manager software for companies, businesses and individuals is here, and now with stock management features.
The company’s new stock management package includes the following: • Stock management software that’s free for use by businesses.
• The ability to set up a portfolio of stock management applications and share them across a company.
• An in-house trading platform.
• Share options to improve your portfolio and help you maximize returns.
• A dashboard with an overview of stock holdings, including a price graph for a company’s shares and a summary of your trading history.
• Interactive stock market reports that will give you the most up-to-date information about your holdings.
• Stock market statistics and graphs, including price movement and dividends.
• Reports on the price of your stocks and how your portfolio is performing.
• Quick links to stock market research articles and other sources, including stock price forecasts, corporate filings, company filings and news reports.
• Advanced options management tools, including advanced cash-flow, income, dividends and stock market tracking.
• New tools for stock trading, including portfolio sizing and advanced options trading.
• More than 100 stock market charts and graphs to show you your current position in your stock portfolio.
• Powerful stock trading tools for trading stocks using your own money and the money of others.
For more information about the stock market software, visit Adobe Stock Manager software.
This article originally appeared on the Independent.